REBAP Caloocan Chapter – Newsletter
- A courtesy call to Director Manuel Mapoy of BIR RDO-27, Caloocan City on March 9, 2018. The agenda discussed were: schedule for releasing of CAR and DST; IRR of TRAIN law affecting real estate practice; legality of taxpayers’ agent or representative; and unlicensed Real Estate Brokers.
- DMCI Unified Accreditation System training held on March 20, 2018 at Zinnia Tower Edsa, Quezon City and Bulacan Chapter. On that day two members celebrated their natal day CRB Mervin Simpao and CRB Evelyn Samaniego
- A CPD seminar was conducted on April 14 and 15, 2018 with speakers CRB Eleonor Liganor, CRB Noel Cobangbang and Mr. Jovi Tupaz. Congratulations to our VP External CRB Aracelli Villarama for a job well done.
- Corporate Social Responsibility activity at Bahay Mapagkalinga, Barangay 171 Bagumbong, Caloocan city.
- REBAP Caloocan Chapter celebrated their 28th Anniversary on June 4, 2018 at Bagumbong 171, Caloocan City, an outreach program for abandoned elders and children. The group commemorated the event with a short program with the staff and program beneficiaries. A Zumba performance, games for fun, gift giving and feeding program were among the activities. We thank everyone who supported the event in any way @ 28 and still counting!
- A regular meeting and birthday celebration of CRB Ma. Teresa Geronimo and CRB Gloria Geronimo was held on May 8, 2018, Part 1 of the “Millionaires Mindset”.
Officers and Members brought food on May 18, 2018 to celebrate the birthday of our very own National President Rene Jularbal, Part 2 of the “Millionaires Mindset”. For Part 3, educational talk was given on May 24, 2018, with the topic: “The 6 Phases of Mastery to Become Successful in Real Estate”, handouts were given.